On Sunday April 26, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte confirmed the start of the long-awaited Phase 2 from Monday May 4, specifying that it will be a progressive easing of the lockdown and not a definitive return to normal.
The premier communicated the dates for the reopening of the various commercial activities and, once again, reiterated that the responsible behavior of each of us will be fundamental for the restart of the country.
To prevent contagion and limit the risk of spreading Covid-19, Reforce has drafted a Phase 2 Protocol containing information on the virus, a list of basic hygiene measures to follow and the emergency procedure to adopt in case of a person affected within the company premises.
The return to normal will be possible if each of us, with solidarity and team spirit, respect the indications provided by the Italian Government summarized below:
• Wash your hands often using hydroalcoholic solutions for hand washing.
• Avoid close contact, hugs and handshakes.
• Avoid the promiscuous use of bottles and glasses.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
• Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough.
• Do not take antiviral drugs and antibiotics unless prescribed by your doctor.
• Intensify the cleaning of the passenger compartment of company cars
• Clean the surfaces with chlorine or alcohol based disinfectants.